Friday, October 06, 2006

MORE OF Oahu! :-)





Riechel and I enjoying the sunset on the sunset cruise...So much fun! I think we nabbed the best spot on the boat... we got a little splash too...









Do we look happy here? It was a gorgeous spot and we wanted to spend all day right there in that spot... it reminded us of "home" it was a bit like La Jolla there but with a little warmer water...








this is "China Man's Cap" a very popularly photographed island just off the coast... I think I got a pretty good shot of it...from a moving vehicle I should add...



Oh so BEAUTIFUL!
Wish we could do it all over again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I wish I could be there right now:)

JO said...

ME TOO ME TOO....

Can't get in enough Hawaii trips...ready to go back

Angoraknitter said...

How lovely! Maybe John will get assigned to Hawaii on day...probably not, but looks like fun.