Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Picnic at the Bay



Here are some pics we snapped on a family picnic a few weekends back.It was a beautiful day down by the bay!



Hayley had a blast...





We all had lots of fun, can't wait til summertime. Lots more picnics in the summer. Today it is 82 degrees out here. Nice! The flowers along side the freeways are in full bloom....Wild California Poppies everywhere... I will have to snap a pic and post.



Lindsay and I are due two months apart. She is due in June and I am due in August. The cousins will be so close in age. It will be fun to see them grow up together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It looked like a nice day. I wish I were at the bay right now.

Janice Thomson said...

And a good time was had by all in that beautiful sunshine it looks like. I can't wait for warmer weather....sigh.

Gudl said...

82 degrees?!! Baaeeh! lol

Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing this great outing with us :D