Thursday, March 06, 2008

Atlantis

Here are some pics I snapped a couple weeks ago at Sea World. Here is Jacob with Uncle... Jacob wanted to wear his hat this day because Uncle was wearing his hat :) Usually Jacob opposes wearing hats. Cute.My sister took Jacob on Atlantis for his first time. It is a water rollarcoaster ride. He did not enjoy it. He wanted off after this first drop. I took his pic coming down and after the splash - you can see he is not smiling. There was two or three more drops after this one. Poor little guy, he thought he wanted to go. Now he calls it "Spooky Atlantis".
All and all we still had a nice day. He had a change of clothes so he was dry and he ended the day seeing Shamu Rocks, his favorite show. So that was his icing on the cake. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day and it wasn't to crowded there either.

Anonymous said...

Jacob loves Sea World
I know when we went.
I love the picture of him with Ryan wearing there hats. Thanks for sharing your day.

Love Mom

Gudl said...

I want to come and see Shamu again!!
What a nice 'summer' day!
All we see is WHITE! I about had it !!

Janice Thomson said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Lovely photos Jo.

Amrita said...

Hi Jo thanks for visiting my blog.like the pictures of sunny CA.
you are having fun.

God bless