Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lake Jennings Camping 2008




Our second camping trip of the year.






We had a nice time - the weather was great, bright and sunny - it was about 78 degrees all day both days and probably about 50 at night. Do you like my big belly? 17 weeks. We had a bit bigger rig this time.












We had a lot of visitors come up to see us.










Teresa was happy to see Pierre.



















Hayley had lots of fun with everyone. She will make a good camper.
















Tumbleweed wasn't going to miss out on playing on the playground.












Adam helped us out by chopping some wood.
We didn't get around to fishing but went on a few nice walks and saw a HUGE California Condor hovering over the lake, he was fishing - I wish I had the camera for that. It was really neat.
















Tumbleweed spent her last night chillin' in her Daddy's hammock :)















I got up to go potty and came back to find her in my spot right by the fire... on top of my jacket...LOL! She looks cute, huh?

I snuck this pic of RO relaxing. It was taken from one of the back windows in the RV.... :)

11 comments:

Shionge said...

Oh Wow....what a nice camping trip bonding with family and friends :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time and I sure wish I could have been there with you. I could have challenged Tumbleweed for the hammock, at least equal time anyway.

Love and miss you,

Dad

Amrita said...

You had a good time. the pictures tell it all

Janice Thomson said...

Looks like a great time! Can't wait till it gets to 50 never mind 78 :)

Seema B Menon said...

I luuuvvv your doggy! Cho chweet!

Gudl said...

One can tell, you had a great time! Oh what nice temperatures!!
Oh well...spring will come soon to us, too.
You look great with your little belly and it sounds like you feel good,too. That's great!

Anonymous said...

It was a nice weekend to go camping:)Looks like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. It's nice how you got the picture of the camper in the back ground. The lake lots wonderful. Thanks for sharing the pictures love Mom

Angoraknitter said...

You're carrying so high...lots of folks think that means it's a girl. He, he...looks like you had a great weekend!

GMG said...

Hi Jo, this week was another hectic one, so I’m sorry to have been a bit absent from here. Anyhow, TGIF, so I managed to drop by to see some lovely pictures. It seems you had a great trime camping. I used to do it late sixties (a long time ago), not anymore... :(
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter. Enjoy Oia and have a great weekend!
Gil

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun...:-)