Saturday, August 18, 2007

HOT HOT HOT!!!

It has been a scorcher lately! In the 90's everyday and loads of humidity (which we are not used to down here)

To the beach! ...that is where we need to be... 20 degrees cooler there.

We are going to go to La Jolla Cove snorkeling all day tomorrow. The water is in the 70s, a treat for us. There are lots of Jelly fish out since the waters are so warm - we will have to watch out for them. I am sure we will see lots of Tiger Shark, friends have told me there are some big ones outs there right now 4-5 footers. We'll BBQ and Bon Fire at sunset :)

Have a Beautiful weekend.

2 comments:

Gudl said...

I hope you had fun (and took some pictures!)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun!! I didn't you you were having a bonfire and BBQ!! Dave just told me it was snokleing and I don't want to snokel while I'm pregnant with all those jelly fish! I know lots of people already who have been stung.