Friday, November 30, 2007

FAB-U-LOUS!





Tumbleweed in her fabulous new coat - Do u like it?

She loves it and since in was raining ALL day LONG out here, she got some good use out of it. :) it is reversable the inside is dark brown fleece. The stripes are reflective - nice safety feature and very stylish.... :) My sister picked it out at PatSmart on our last trip there.



I can't wait til January when we go up to the cabins in the snow - she will be sporting it then too :) It will keep her nice and toasty as she plays.

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Aw! So cute.

Anonymous said...

She looks totally comfortable in it.

16 Ghosts on Bridge

Angoraknitter said...

LOL! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she wears the coat. Love it. I remember Ann our dog would lay down and not move she was so scared.

Love Mom

Gudl said...

It funny, but she really looks like she wears it with pride!! Very nice and warm.

Abby said...

Looks really warm and comfy, Tumbleweed! I wish I had a nice coat like that. I like the blue color!
Have a great day!