Monday, June 12, 2006

HELLO! The parties were a Smash! I will have to post some pics when I get some time! My Stepdad's Retirement party was fun fun! I have never seen Greg happier! :-) it was nice...
afterwards - we went to my sister's a while and visited.

Andrea's Party was fun too - the sun was out and it was a beautiful day! We had a TON of food! There was 3 tables FULL of food and some more on the counter tops - everyone enjoyed! I took lots of pics... Andrea got a TON of little baby clothes for Angela - she said she filled her closet up already :-)

Yesterday Ryan and I did alot of shopping and ran errands to get ready for our big trip... we were busy busy all day long - I still have a couple loads of laundry to do and then pack the rest of our bags and we will be READY! 3 more days..... YAY! I can't wait to get in the warm water there and to SNORKEL!

No comments: