Friday, January 26, 2007

The Dreadful Threes

Sadly, RO's Grandpa Murray passed on January 12th, we attended the funeral yesterday at Ft. Rosecrans. It was a beautiful ceremony, very reminiscent of my Grandfathers funeral just 3 years ago which was also held at Ft. Rosecans. Grandpa Murray was suffering some time now and has been in the hospital for months, he is no longer suffering and is in the hands of the Lord now... I pray that God brings comfort to the family left behind and gives them strength to carry on...

On the 22nd, my Step Grandma Gail's mother passed away in the comfort of her daughter's home, she was 92 and lived a long life.... Lung cancer was making her suffer for some time now. She too is now with her Maker.

....after hearing this I emailed my mom that there must me another one coming - they always go in threes...

Yesterday after we arrived home from the funeral and wake - I got a phone call from my sister telling me my Step Grandma Rosebud had a massive stroke/heart attack and she is in a coma now. I pray that she is not the third... I am fusterated that she has recently been relocated to Fresno and being so far, I can't go see her - I wish she was still down here, so I could at least see her and hold her hand.

Today I feel like a Zombie, like I am in a horible dream from which I just can't seem to wake up. I am numb.

1 comment:

Angoraknitter said...

(((HUGS)))Fresno is kind of far...even from here. Maybe soon on a weekend, I'm sure it would mean a lot to have you visit when you can.