I got a little spoiled for my birthday here at work today....
- the company brought in yummy Giant danishes and muffins
- a friend brought me some Sees candy bars
- my boss brought me three tall beautiful "Bird of Paradises" (one of my hubby's favorite flower & she knew that:-)) and she gave me a jewleled/brass/elephant letter opener and a $25.00 Target giftcard!
- another friend took me to Black Angus for lunch and gave me two photo albums and scrap booking kit and two Christmas music CD
- and the company also gave me a $30 giftcard for Black Angus
Now tonight we will go out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe with friends and family.... Sounds like a pretty good Birthday, huh? It sure has been...