Monday, June 25, 2007

GOOD DAY

Happy Monday!
Lets hope the work week flies by and we have another beautiful weekend around the corner.
I didn't get a chance to get on the computer this weekend and work on the pictures. I am sorry.
I did take a whole bunch more though. And I was looking over what I have and there are some great pics of the Air Show. I can't wait to get those up.

Just for kicks - I am posting this old picture of Tumbleweed swimming. It is a lovely memory I have of her as it was a beautiful day... she swam in this little pond after a short hike to get there...we ate our picnic lunch while we watched her swim... she was retreaving a stick for us. She dried up nicely on the way back :-) Maybe we will take her there again this weekend. We haven't been out that way in a while. She hasn't been swimming in a long time.

Have a great day!

No comments: