Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Now I've Gotten Tagged


8 things you might already know

My Friend S (http://dearhomefront.blogspot.com/) tagged me for a blog question thing-a-ma-giggy.
First, the rules: For this game, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Jennie C thought we had to come up with deep dark secrets, but it doesn't state in the rules it has to be something never revealed before. So here goes:

1. I love purple anything purple brightens my day. I think I will be an old lady that everyone buys purple stuff for one day.

2. I can't get enough of my dog Tumbleweed. She makes me happy from the inside out. I can't help smiling when I am with her. Even when she is being bad (getting in the trash) she is cute.

3. I watch way too much TV. I used to only watch about an hour of TV all day. Now it seems it is on as soon as we walk in the house at night and stays on til after we are in bed. We used to have two shows a week that we never wanted to miss. Now it is more like 2 shows a night we don't want to miss. Sometimes I think back to my high school days when I agreed with my English teacher who said, "KILL YOUR TELEVISION!" I am ashamed that I am now sucked in.

4. I have nightmares often and sometimes they stay with me all day long or for days. They are hard to shake off.

5. I love Elephants and collect them. I talk to them at the zoo and they listen to me..... come to think of it, I talk to a lot of the animals there and most of them come to me. I have animals (real and fake) all over my house here and there. I can relate to them. They make me smile.

6. I have thousands and thousands of pictures, in boxes, books and jamming up my computer. I still can't stop clicking. I take my camera everywhere.

7. Laundry piles up at my house... or should I say, it is constantly piled up. I do 4-5 loads every weekend but the pile never seems to shrink. Part of the problem is my husband and I change clothes once or twice a day... we like clothes... hee hee.

8. Germs freak me out! I hate public restrooms, if I can avoid them, I do or I wait til I get home. I clean off my desktop with Clorox whips twice a week at work. I hate touching all the timecards turned into me. I tape stickies to my pens with my name on them so that no one uses them and/or swiches them. I don't borrow pens. I wash my hands all day, polish the silverware brought to me in any eatery, walk on towels at hotels, change my sheets often, Etc., Etc..

Okay that is all you get from me. I can only think of a few people to tag and unfortunately most of them don't have blogs... So I guess this stops here. Oh well! I hope you enjoyed it S! :-)
Oh! If anyone is game.... TAG YOUR IT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm , I'll have to think when I'm not at work....

I didn't know germs freaked you out! ME TO!!!!

Angoraknitter said...

Thanks for playing!