Monday, July 10, 2006

I am feeling pretty Cranky today!!

I started this morning feeling very Cranky - it is 4pm now and guess what??? I am still feeling really cranky ....EEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!

My frustrations are not without reason.... I have been trying to avoid writing about this on my blog - because.....

A. I don't want to complain all the time

and

B. I have been advised against talking about it with anyone but my doctors....


But since it is my first and last thought of every waking day here I go.....

MY Friggin arm is KILLING ME! And so is my BacK, NECK and shoulders!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I got in a car accident May 17th and it wasn't my fault (I will leave it at that and not get into details) But now.... as a result of that - My right shoulder is like 2 - 3 inches or more lower than the left which has left me all out of WACK! I am constantly in pain :( My body is contorted into an odd and painful position...

My favorite time of day used to be when I climbed into bed - but now that is the WORST time of day - it is SOOOO hard to fall asleep and it is a restless night every night :-(

I just want to cry all the time - but I know that won't help so I try not to... but sometimes when I am driving - the tears just roll and roll and roll.... even clicking my mouse hurts.... IT JUST PLAIN SUCKS!! BOO HOO!

Okay I am done - I will try to not mention it again until I have some good news about my progress.... I go to Therapy tomorrow - that should be fun.... NOT!! ouch ouch ouch!

1 comment:

Angoraknitter said...

(((HUG)))...you're so very strong. Pain with no forseable end is the hardest to deal with. I simply can't imagine how you've managed to do as well as you have.