Friday, July 07, 2006

Thank you Mr President...

I was glad to hear Mr Bush speaking as soon as I sat at my desk this morning... it is difficult to wait for your leader to speak when everyone else in the country has so much to say... Trouble is, he didn't say anything that made any of us feel better...

For those of you that missed it, it went something like this.....blah ...blah blah... blah blah blah blah....UN...blah... diplomacy...blah...nations...blah... questions??? blah blah!

Now we know that the BIG one he shot off was aimed at Hawaii!! AHHHHH!!

1 comment:

Angoraknitter said...

John and I listened to a discussion about how a strong reaction from Japan might spur China to do something...I've not seen nor heard China doing anything per say...so then John told me about how the Chinese would bode better if they acted cause a strong and enraged Japan could be their worst nightmare...yada yada, guess the Japanese are pretty diciplined folks and their militant buisness sence is just the expression of their waring ways, now surpressed...so Japan could be the key to all this. China needs to step in on this, and Japan is doing right to rant and make demands. North Korea, I fear, could make Iraq look like a kindergarden squabble if things turned to a war....and still I have to say, "dam that Clinton, for consolidating and undermanning our military so much." He really tied our hands behind our backs. So in a way, I'm not sure what ol george could do or say.But that's just how I've come to see it. Sometimes it's too disturbing for me to dwell on much more...that kim guy is evil